Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

Blue sky and sunshine!

 
Hello dear friends, hope everyone is enjoying the lovely sunshine today and making the most of the bank holiday.
I'm of to Cheltenham for the Jazz festival on Monday with my lovely daughter Justine. We will be seeing Curtis Stigers who is  Justine's equivalent to Jessica's One Direction. Actually I think Justine is more obsessed than Jessica. We will be meeting up with some other Stigers fans, Jan and Eileen for the first time so it's going to be fun all the way. I'm really looking forward to the break as it hasn't been the best of weeks with John having a few more health issues to deal with poor love.
Anyway it was John's birthday last month so I thought I would share the card I made for him with you. It's the lovely Clarity Stamps Hot Air Balloon and cloud stencil. I love blue/brown colour combination so was more than happy with how it turned out.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Pat xx


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Fabulous card - and a terrific air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card - hope you have a great day out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x